Chapung Se Bali Resort & Spa owns the Jungle Fish pool bar, where expats, locals and tourists like to chill out with cocktails enjoying the jungle view. Our 7×35 sq.m infinity pool, facing the lush rainforest, is the perfect spot to relax away from the noise of the city. With your family, friends or only your beloved, choose a cabana or a hanging bed to play cards and relax !
Single/double sun lounger
Alone or with a friend, lay down by the pool, under the sun or a palm tree and let the sun do the rest.
Swing with your friends on one of our hanging beds and realize that Home is not a place but a feeling.
Hang out with your beloved our family in a comfortable nest set a little bit back from the pool.
Tables by the pool
Enjoy your lunch or play cards with your friends by the pool.
The entrance fee enables you to access the whole pool facilities: pool, bar, shower, bathroom, lounging area, kid pool… and includes a towel if you wish to swim :
150 000 IDR net/adult, including 1 towel
75 000 IDR net/child, including 1 towel
Free <6 years old
We operate on a first come first served basis but we take reservations
for 6 or more people.
We advise you to arrive at 11.00 am latest to ensure space availability!
The above spots are not bookable but you may choose your favourite one on site, upon availability.
Open every day
Pool : from 7:30am to 10:30pm
Pool bar : from 7:30am to 11pm (last food order: 10pm, last beverage order: 10:30pm)
Coming to Jungle Fish pool implies your acceptance of the rules below:
- No Lifeguard on duty; you swim at your own risk;
- Proper swim attire is mandatory; No street clothes, cut offs, denim shorts are allowed in the pool area;
- All guest using the swimming pool must take a shower before entering the pool;
- For hygiene and safety reasons, pets are not allowed;
- Guests under the effect of alcohol or any other substance may be refused access to the pool;
- Children under the age of 18 years old must be accompanied by and under the supervision of a parent /guardian at all times;
- All children under 13 years of age must be accompanied in the water by a parent/guardian with a ratio of one parent/guardian for four children;
- Children who cannot swim must be within an arm’s reach of a parent or guardian and remain in the children’s pool at a ratio of one parent/guardian per child;
- No food or drinks purchased outside are allowed in the pool area;
- Food and drink are not allowed in the pool;
- No running in the pool area, no pushing, shoving, horseplay, or inappropriate behaviour is allowed, no diving, backward dives and flips allowed;
- No sitting, standing, playing on the outer edge of the pool;
- Children, who are not toilet trained, must wear swim diapers;
- In cases of bad weather (thunder, lightning strikes, tornado warnings, etc), the pool will be closed for 30 minutes;
- Gum and Band-Aids must be deposited in the trash cans before entering the water;
- Spitting, spouting water, blowing the nose, or discharging bodily waste in the pool is strictly prohibited;
- Guests having open blisters, cuts, wounds are advised not to use the pool;
- Chapung SeBali Resort & Spa is not reliable for any stolen item in the premises.
The Jungle Fish reserves the right to exclude any guest from the pool because of its behaviour.
Organize your event in Jungle Fish
With a stunning view, a wide pool, all equipment for music and many different seating spaces, Jungle Fish pool bar is great spot to organize anniversaries, pre-wedding cocktails and parties… up to 80 people. If you have an idea in mind, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.