Chapung Se Bali Resort & Spa owns the Jungle Fish pool bar, where expats, locals and tourists like to chill out with cocktails enjoying the jungle view. Our 7×35 sq.m infinity pool, facing the lush rainforest, is the perfect spot to relax away from the noise of the city. With your family, friends or only your beloved, choose a cabana or a hanging bed to play cards and relax !
Single/double sun lounger
Alone or with your fellow, lay down near the pool, under the sun or a palm tree and let the sun do the rest. Only our double sun loungers are bookable.
Swing with your friends on one of our hanging beds and realize that Home is not a place but a feeling.
Hang out with your beloved our family in a comfortable nest set a little bit back from the pool.
Tables by the pool
You can book a table by the pool and have lunch or play cards with your friends.
Booking available until 12 o’clock with the Front Office.
30 minutes after the booked time, the space will be released without your presence or notification of delay.
Entrance fee for outside visitors :
From 1st October until the 31st May :
100 000 IDR net/adult, 50 000 IDR net/child, including towel.
From 1st June until the 30th September :
150 000 IDR net/adult, 75 000 IDR net/child, including towel.
Open every day
Swimming pool : from 7:30am to 10:30pm
Pool bar : from 7:30am to 11pm (last order for food : 10pm, last order for drinks : 10:30pm)
Pool rules :
- No Lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk.
- Proper swim attire is required. No street clothes, cut offs, denim shorts are allowed in the pool area.
- Children under the age of 18 years old must be accompanied by and under the supervision of a parent /guardian at all times.
- All children under 13 years of age must be accompanied in the water by a parent/guardian at a ratio of one parent/guardian to four children.
- Children who cannot swim must be within an arm’s reach of a parent /guardian and remain in the children’s pool. There must be one parent /guardian for each child who cannot swim.
- For hygiene and safety reasons, pets are not allowed.
- No food or drinks from outside are allowed in the pool area.
- Glass containers are not allowed in the pool.
- Food and drink are not allowed in the pool.
- Guests under the effect of alcohol or any other substance may be refused access to the pool.
- No running on the deck.
- No pushing, shoving, horseplay, or inappropriate behavior is allowed. The Jungle Fish reserves the right to exclude any guest from the pool because of its behavior.
- No diving, backward dives and flips allowed.
- No sitting, standing, playing on the outer ledge of the pool.
- Children, who are not toilet trained, must wear swim diapers.
- During peak hours, pool patrons must share lanes and circle swim.
- The pool will be closed for 30 minutes in cases of bad weather (thunder, lightning strikes, tornado warnings, etc).
- Gum and Band-Aids must be deposited in the trash cans before entering the water.
- Glass, sharp objects, or any other items which might cause injury or accidents shall not be allowed in the pool or pool area.
- Spitting, spouting water, blowing the nose, or discharging bodily waste in the pool is strictly prohibited.
- All guest using the swimming pool must take a shower before entering the pool.
- Guests having open blisters, cuts, wounds are advised not to use the pool.
Organize your event in Jungle Fish
With a stunning view, a wide pool, all equipment for music and many different seating spaces, Jungle Fish pool bar is great spot to organize anniversaries, pre-wedding cocktails and parties… up to 80 people. If you have an idea in mind, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.