- Deluxe Suite at IDR 8,168,000.- net
- One Bedroom Villa at IDR 11,876,000.- net
- Two Bedroom Villa at IDR 14,958,000.- net
Nyepi, or Silent Day, is the perfect time to reflect upon our lives. Celebrate this thoughtful moment with us in the green tranquil haven of Ubud.
The eve before Nyepi, Pengerupukan Day, you can witness an Ogoh-Ogoh parade performed by our neighbouringSebali villagers in the evening. It is a manifestation of the soul, energy, and spirits that disturb the harmony of life. The Ogoh-Ogoh parade symbolizes an exorcism of these disruptive spirits.
For this meditative 24-hour period, the Chapung Sebali team has prepared a series of activities for you to enjoy, such as a yoga class, Balinese offering -making and a Balinese dance class. After spending Nyepi at Chapung Sebali, you’ll overcome life’s challenges with a renewed spirit.
NYEPI PACKAGE INCLUSIONS
VALID FOR RESERVATIONS MADE VIA THIS WEBSITE
- A two-night stay at our Deluxe Suite, One Bedroom Villa or Two Bedroom Villa
- Daily breakfast for 2
- Complimentary daily-replenished fruit basket
- Guided walk to watch the Ogoh-Ogoh parade in Sebali Village on the evening before Nyepi Day
- Morning yoga session, Balinese dance class or Balinese offering -making on 7 March 2019
- Choice of Set Lunch at Jungle Fish Restaurant or 1 hour massage at Chapung Spa(subject to availability on booking)
Terms and Conditions
- The above rates are valid through 6 – 8 March 2019
- Please mention promotion code “NYEPI” when making your reservation to receive the above
- The rates are inclusive of the 21% government tax and services
- Prior reservation is required and subject to room availability