Chapung Sebali recognizes and respects your right to privacy. You may browse at will through our website without supplying personal information.
As this statement may be changed from time to time so please re-read this policy periodically.
On information collection, use, and disclosure
- Chapung Sebali will not sell, trade, give etc the information that we collect on your site to any third party without your express permission. When carrying out a transaction, you are required to provide information relating but not limited to your name and identity, e-mail address, financial information (such as payment and credit card details) and your contact information (‘Customer Information’). We require this Customer Information in order to process your transaction, to bill you and to keep you informed of any changes. We may periodically use the Customer Information to contact you with notifications of new developments, offers and services. You can elect to stop receiving these communications at any time by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org , with subject field mailing list-opt out.
- Your Customer Information will remain private and will not be released to any third except where: – it is required by law to disclose to the relevant authorities; it necessary to enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements; or it necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of any The Chapung Sebali hotel website, our employees, other users.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may from time to time access your account and other parts of the service as necessary to identify, investigate or resolve technical problems or to respond to service complaints.
- Any feedback, data, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like that we receive through our websites, other than your Customer Information, will be regarded as non-confidential. You agree that we may have unrestricted right to use or reproduce such non-confidential information in any manner and for any purpose as we deem fit.
On Cookies and Tracking Technology
- If you do not wish us to install cookies or you don’t agree with how we use these cookies, you can change the settings on your internet browser to reject them. For more information please consult the “Help” section of your browser. Please note that if you do set your browser to reject cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features on our websites.
- This site has security measures in place to protect against loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control. Please note, however, that no data transmission over the internet is completely secure. As a result we cannot ensure or warrant that a third party will not unlawfully access your Customer Information and you transmit such information at your own risk. We advise you to take all necessary precautions and we suggest that you keep all personal codes and passwords safe and prevent others from accessing them.
- Our websites collect statistical information about users to ensure a welcoming and accessible website. For this purpose we may track your movement within the websites, the pages from which you were referred, access times and browser types. We only use this information in aggregate and do not link it to you personally. To gauge the effectiveness of our websites and analyze site traffic, understand customer needs and trends, we do collect some generic information about our visitors. Our web servers recognize and automatically log a visitor’s domain name, the web page from which a visitor enters our websites, which pages a visitor visits and for how long, and the visitor’s IP address. We may use anonymous tracking technologies to collect, store and sometimes track information for statistical purposes and to improve the services we provide, including using it to evaluate and improve our website.
Withdrawing your consent
- We offer you the choice of how you receive communications from us. All marketing communications we send to you will provide you with a way to withdraw your consent to future marketing. If you no longer wish to receive marketing you may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the opt-out section of the marketing communication or changing your account settings, this will remove you from our marketing lists. You have the right to tell us to stop using your information for our direct marketing purposes. Please note that if you unsubscribe from marketing communications you will still receive operational and service messages from us regarding your booking and responses to your enquiries made to us, and that we may hold your details so we do not send you marketing communications in the future.
On links to other Websites
- This web site may contain links to other sites operated by any party other than Chapung Sebali. Chapung Sebali is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
- You may not reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, broadcast, publish, license, modify, translate, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise deal in or with any of the information contained in this website by any means without the express prior written permission of The Chapung Sebali; provided, however, that the information may be downloaded and reproduced solely for private non-commercial use.
On Rights of Access, Correction, Erasure, and Restriction
- Effort has been made to ensure that the information on this website is accurate but The Chapung Sebali does not make any representation or warranty of any kind or accepts any liability as regards the accuracy of the information.
- Whilst we seek to ensure that your privacy is protected, no indemnity or acceptance of liability of any nature is provided to you and you accept the inherent risks of using this website.
- Chapung Sebali reserves the right to update this privacy statement at any time, and will provide a new privacy statement when any substantial updates are made.